Attorney Erik H. Olson

You Have A Right To Compensation After A Life-Changing Injury

There is no case when personal injury law is more important than in the event of catastrophic and life-altering injuries. If someone else’s negligence has resulted in your suffering a long-term or permanent disability, it is especially crucial that you take advantage of the legal system that exists specifically to help you seek some measure of justice through financial compensation for your life-changing injury.

At The Olson Law Firm, we understand the physical, emotional and financial challenges of recovering from a life-changing injury. That’s why we use every legal tool available to help you claim the financial resources to which you are entitled from the negligent party who caused your accident. We will guide you from the start of the legal process until its completion, and keep you informed at every step along the way.

What Counts As A Life-Altering Injury?

Any injury that affects your mobility of other basic functions on a long-term or permanent basis is considered a life-altering injury. Such injuries include:

  • Paralysis
  • Lost limbs
  • Injuries that reduce one’s sight, hearing, or other sensory abilities
  • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)

Life-altering injuries almost always incur high medical bills and in some cases also lead to physical therapy, occupational therapy as well as lost wages if your injury prevents from performing duties at work or securing another job after your recovery from the initial accident.

Because of these high costs, the party responsible for your injury may bear a high financial burden for their role in your injury. We will help you hold this party accountable and work to obtain the maximum compensation available in your case.

Schedule A Free Consultation In Atlanta

The legal system cannot restore your mobility or your health, but it can help obtain some measure of justice. To learn more about your legal options after a life-changing injury, call 404-448-2806 to schedule a free initial consultation with The Olson Law Firm in Atlanta. You can also contact us by email.